Lokalna Grupa Działania „Zielony Pierścień”
ul. Żeromskiego 1
24-150 Nałęczów
Tel/fax 81 50-16-140
e-mail: [email protected]

Contact us!

Send route link




The village of Łany was once part of Markuszów. When Markuszów was granted town charter around 1550, the western part of the town, located behind the parish church, was deprived of this honour. The part featuring the manorial form, called Markuszowice-Łany, separated from Markuszów, remained a village. Since the time of King Sobieski, it has functioned as a separate village of Łany.


Virtual tours